Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I Need Pants

I will be departing for Haiti in less than a month. As I am beginning to gather the particulars, I can not find pants. I need those (oh so trendy) light weight cargo-looking, zips off into shorts pants. I found some similar at Old Navy and Walmart (ugh) but I can not find the ones that zip. If you have any idea as to where I could locate this pant, please let me know.

In other news: the anticipation is killing me. One day I feel completely prepared and the next feel as though this will be a big joke. I have this idea that the greater and more involved my expectations are, the level of anticipation grows more intense. I am trying to draw realistic expectations of the trip, not project grand coming-to-Jesus moments or indifferent labor but something in between. I think the thing I am most looking forward to is looking back. I am a retrospective person, so I am interested to dive into the reflections of it all. But, I am not going to get ahead of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment